The summer lunch program is improving their efforts this year to provide area children with a hot meal during the summer months. Funding for the meals is provided by U.S. Department of Agriculture and is being sponsored by USD 418.
- Meals are FREE to children ages 0-18
- Breakfast will be served 8:00 am-9:00 am; lunch will be served 11:30 am – 12:45 pm
- Adults may eat Breakfast for $2.50 and lunch for $4.00 per person
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Meal site is McPherson Middle School (700 East Elizabeth)
- Meals will be served Monday thru Thursday beginning May 31 and ending July 21 (excluding July 4th)
- Daily attendance is not required; come when it is convenient for your family
- Out-of-town guests are welcome
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR THE PROGRAM: If you are interested in helping serve as a monitor on the bus or at the Middle School, please click here. Even if you can only give one hour throughout the entire summer, your help will make a difference to the program.
Be watching for information regarding transportation to and from the Middle School for lunch. You can check the USD 418 website for information. There will also be a power me alert when further information is available.
Lunch bags will be provided for those who register for the weeks of July 28-August 11. To sign up for this service, please click here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 245-9070. Registration deadline is July 14.