- EVENT DETAILS
- Match Day is scheduled from 7 AM to 6 PM on Wednesday, March 4, 2015.
- Representatives of your organization are encouraged to be on site throughout the day, but this is not a requirement for participation.
- McPherson County Community Foundation will provide promotional materials to participating organizations. The Foundation will promote and advertise Match Day to its stakeholders and to the general public.
- The 2015 match pool of $40,000 is provided by the McPherson County Community Foundation.
- The match pool will be divided in proportion to the total amount raised on March 4. For example, if $100,000 is raised and your organization brought in 10% of the total donations, your organization will receive $4,000 to use for immediate needs.
- Minimum donation amount to be matched is $25. There is no limit on the amount of funding donors may contribute to the nonprofit organization’s endowed fund. However, no organization will receive more than $8,000, or 20%, of the $40,000 match pool. Prize incentives are outside this limit.
- Donations will go to the organization’s endowment fund held at the Foundation. Event attendees will receive a list of participating organizations.
- Donations are irrevocable and must be made in person on Match Day. Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted.
- Donations are tax deductible and can be made to multiple organizations. Checks must be made payable to the McPherson County Community Foundation with MATCH DAY noted in the memo line. A separate form will be used to indicate which endowment(s) will benefit.
- One receipt will be issued to each individual making a donation.
- To accommodate our funds with boards and donors from across the state or across the country, donations from out of town donors can be collected by an organization and brought in on Match Day. These donations will count toward the match, but are not eligible for prize incentives.
- All 501c3 organizations with an endowed fund at the McPherson County Community Foundation are eligible. Nonprofits must register and submit a signed participation agreement by midnight on January 15, 2015 in order to participate.
MATCH DAY 2014